Over the course of time since independence, we have gone through many changes with our school education system. Undoubtedly, modern education is the widely accepted standard throughout the education industry and is known by many names. Dr. N.B. Sudershan Acharya, a famous educationalist, and humanist, founded Lead India Bharat Ratnas School with the objective of delivering a wide range of benefits to children by supporting progressive education practices that are more holistic in nature, bridging the gaps in education for the holistic development of pupils with Values and 21st Century Life Skills. Lead India Bharat Ratnas School strives to instill Integrity, Compassion, and Excellence in order to meet the ever-changing global challenges. The inception of the school was inspired by the values and teachings of none other than Ex-President and Bharat Ratna Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam, who inaugurated the school on June 21, 2013.
The school sprawls over 5.5 acres filled with a green plantation, a mango arcade encircling the school, and cricket/football grounds and is tucked away from the noise and clutter of the city but located minutes away from the upcoming residential neighbourhood around ECIL, Dammaiguda, Nagaram areas of Keesara Mandal. The school boasts of excellent infrastructure with a pool of highly qualified, passionate, and dedicated teaching staff. The school management and staff leave no stone unturned in inculcating the education that should be rendered to promote the intellectual, spiritual, and emotional growth of every child. The primary focus is on the needs of each individual student, with enough scope for self-expression.
Curriculum and Affiliation:
- The school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and embraces the National Curriculum for Nursery to Grade XIth. XIIth grade will start from the year 2023-24.
- English Language Fluency, Mathematics Fluency for primary grades, and necessary Computer skills, Yoga, Dance, Music, Sports, Creative Art and craft, Life Skills, and Counselling services are integral parts of the school’s curriculum.
- The school follows a co-ed classroom setup.
- Over 40 spacious, naturally lit, and ventilated rooms that can comfortably accommodate 30 students while still providing the space for students to participate in group activities such as skits, presentations, and so on.
- The school features big rooms for Modern Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Computer, Library, Multi-activity Resources, Art&Craft, Dance, Music, Indoor sports rooms are some of the aiding facilities for individual student learning to blossom based on the individuals interest and talent.
- The Chanakya Vedika Open Air Amphitheatre can hold up to 250 students for various school activities, including Inter-House Competitions, Open Air Interactions, and so on. Removing stage fear and building confidence among students is one of the strengths of the school.
- It’s lush and green 5.5 acres of well-kept campus with multiple sports, child-safe arenas provide plenty of room for kids to run, be healthy, and learn individual and team sports skills.
- Extensive open gardens are not only relaxing but also provide youngsters with hands-on gardening, seed germination, and plantation experience. It also instills in kids respect for farmers and their products.
Needless to mention, due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the educational world has taken an unusual turn. For students, teachers, and parents, the transition from traditional classrooms to virtual classrooms is a completely different experience. Teachers at Lead India Bharat Ratnas School have quickly adapted to digital teaching tools. They have not left any stone unturned in giving children as much real-life classroom experience as possible, from conducting online classes to assigning and checking home assignments, conducting periodic assessments, interactive co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, daily online assembly, competitions, and parent events.
Armed with this extra skill, the school teaching methodology/approach is helping the child-centric learning to the next level now when the school is back to having physical classes at school.
The school believes that change is an inevitable part of life and that education should inspire students to acquire values and thought processes that will help them adapt intelligently to a changing environment. They want to equip their community with the abilities of integrity, compassion, and greatness so that they may address ever-changing global challenges and make their own decisions.
For more information, visit the school website – www.librs.in