How to apply for a pan card www.pvcaadhar.com
Go to the new income tax portal and then go to the option with Instant PAN.
Instant PAN facility provides e-PAN on Aadhaar, and it comes in PDF format.
After that, click on the option with Get new E-PAN.
It gives an e-PAN to the user on a real-time basis in a PDF format.
Now enter your Aadhar number and click on the box given next.
I have never been allotted PAN.
My active mobile number is linked with Aadhaar.
Full details of my birth are available on Aadhaar.
I am not a minor as on the date of application of Permanent Account Number.
Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered number.
After this, a 15 digit acknowledgement number will be generated.
Now, a copy of your newly created PAN card will be sent to your email id linked to your Aadhar card.
How to download e-PAN with PAN number
1. First of all, log in to the Income Tax website.
2. Now, you click on ‘Instant E PAN’.
3. Next, click on ‘New E PAN’.
4. Now, you enter your PAN number.
5. If you do not remember your PAN number, then enter your Aadhaar number.
6. There are many terms and conditions given here. Read them carefully, then click on ‘Accept’.
7. Now, OTP will come on your registered mobile number; write it.
8. Now, after reading the given details, ‘Confirm’.
10. Now, your PAN will be sent to your email id in PDF format.
11. From here, you can download your ‘e-Pan.’
How To Order PAN Card Print pvcaadhar.com
👉Uplod pdf File of PAN Card
👉Enter a Password Which is a Combination Of Your date of Birth. For Example, 09082010 If Name Your Date of Birth Is 09 AUG 2010
👉After Uploading all files 1 by 1. Click on Add to Cart
👉Click On Cart -> Then Click on View cart.
👉Continue -> Register A New Account -> Fill Your Details & Address Correctly
👉Continue to pay -> Select Payment Method (Debit card / Credit Card/ Netbanking)
👉Complete order. Get Your Order Details At Your Email ID